Let There Be Light- A Zany Look at Scripture #1

"In the beginning the Lord created the heavens and the earth. The earth was--" Hey, I have an idea. Jacob, would you go turn off the lights for this part?

What? Why?

Do it, it'll be cool.

Ok, Uncle P.

Alright, when I say the word "light," turn on the lights

Aight.

"The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters. And the Spirit of the Lord was hovering over the surface of the waters. Then, The Lord said 'Let there be light.'"
Woah! Where are we?

We are witnessing the creation of the world. Look around you, and don't blink! Time is moving very quickly. 

Woah, where is all of the the water going?

It's all flowing into place to form seas and so land may appear. 

How does it do that? 

It happened because The Lord said it!

Wow, I wish I could do that. Could I say I'll get all of the Happy Meals I want if I just say so?

Well no, but right now food does not exist anyway so I hope your mom gave ya a good breakfast.

No way! I get my own cereal and pour my own milk because I am a big boy!


Oh! I spoke too soon! Look, plants and trees! Every kind of them! Isn't this awesome, Jacob? That He just said for all of this to come up and it just happened?

Look, Fish! where did they come from? Did Lord make them too? And what-- Haha! That guy over there are nak-- Uncle P.! Get your hands outta my face!

Uh, maybe I should just read this next part instead of showing it to you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, Man! Oh, Woman! Oh, God!- A Zany look a scripture #2

The Ministry Begins- A Zany Looks at Matthew Chapter 4 (Part 2)

Prelude - Zany Look Into Scripture #0